SEAHF TRACK 6: IT, Smart Marketing, Management and Tourism
by Ayodele A. Otaiku, ARATIBIOTECH Limited, Nigeria.
Natural Resource Management – Pollution Technology & Management Training
PC3R Technology: Pollution Construct Remediation, Restoration and Reuse
Session III: Class Room and Practical with video (see attached).
- Professional One
- Professional Two
Training Materials for the Programme PC3R on Registration
- Course Programme Materials
- Course Training Materials
- Refreshment and Launch for Participants.
- T-Shirt and Cap inside bag
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Practical class.
Course Registration Benefits
Early Bird registration for the first 100 Participants will have five percent discount for any course session.
- Extractive Industry: Hydrocarbon Industry, Oil and gas industry, Sold Minerals, Mining
2. Military Establishments: Defence Consulting & Contracting, Defence Leaders, Landmines and Conflicts Zone Reclamations, Munitions’ Wastes Management
3. Regulatory agencies: Environmental Pollution Agencies, Urban and Climate Mitigation Advocacy, Policy Analytics, Government Establishments, Sustainable development
4. Academics: Researchers, Students and Products developers
5. Environmental Managers: Development and Facility Managers, Solid Waste Management
- All Participants must register before event, so has to prepare training materials ahead of the event.
2. Participants evaluation at the end of the training.
3. Distinguished Participants becomes members of PC3R Innovation ecosystem specialist.