- Farmers Field School (FFS)
Farmer field research is an art as much as a science because it implies a process which is creative and holistic skill development for agriculture extension. It requires a discovering attitude as well as the scientific methods necessary to obtain unambiguous results from sustainable agriculture with training in smart agriculture cum experimental techniques enhance.
- Root and Tubers
- Grain legumes
- Fruits, Pasture, Grasses and Legumes
- Fibre crops
- Fats & oils seeds
- Tree crops
- Vegetables/Horticulture (Apple, grapes etcs)
- Livestock’s & Grazing management.
- Aviation Technology (Air Tractor) for Pollution Control
The AT-802 Air Tractor will be adapted for pollution control, remediation and post remediation restoration ecology .Our patented biodegradation materials for hydrocarbon clean-up will deployed using AT-802 Air Tractor on land degradation sites globally.
AG-AVIATION support services, is an Aerial application Company with ample experience in crop seeds nutrition, operations in pest control and general aerial application services that support fertilizer application, pesticides, herbicides, rodents, birds control, fire fighting, oil spill pollution and control. Our crop seed application and other back-stop services coincides to improve crop yields by an upwards of 25-30 % per hectare. In less than 5 SECONDS PER HECTARE, our Air Tractor (AT 802) has the ability to eradicate any pest in any crop, control fire outbreak, fertilize the ground and seed rice from the air in the most efficient, accurate and accountable way.
- Our core business area covers;
- Crop Spray Services
- Environmental Pollution Control
- Fire Fighting Services
- Qelea bird control
- Air Tractor Sales and services support
- Ag-Pilots Training.
Air Tractor is world’s largest Agric Air plane manufacturers based in Texas USA. AG-AVIATION AFRICA is the sole representative and exclusive operators in Africa and Sub Saharan.
The following points are to be noted:
- Pressure for higher yields will continue
- Producing more food on less land will continue
- Ever expanding Nigeria population will continue
- Demands on food production will continue
- Demand for job creation will also continue